Pages

Tuesday 2 November 2010

My Sugarland is Celebrating its 2nd Birthday Tomorrow!


My Sugarland is turning 2 tomorrow!

We are pleased to announce the 2nd Birthday Bash for My Sugarland will take place on Wednesday 3rd  November followed by an exclusive after party at Playtime Bar. 

Stylist Zoe Lem created My Sugarland modelling a dream she had of an artistic space filled with the old, new and beautiful pieces from collections of art, fashion and crafts from all over the world. We can't believe its been 2 years already since My Sugarland presented the retail industry with a space that provides such a unique experience,  effortlessly combining up and coming designers with vintage pieces. 

My Sugarland has been a supportive host to Vauxhall Fashion Scout's designer talents and on the night they will be showcasing VFS designers Prophetik, Jasper Garvida, Carlotta Gherzi for Sado ,Olivia Ruben and Nancy Van Ostren.

It is to be a night of fashion, art, music, drinks and shopping of course! Roll on Wednesday!

The event is invite only. Please contact My Sugarland for tickets. 

My Sugarland
402-404 St. John Street, London, EC1V 4NJ
020 7841 7131

Playtime Bar
4-6 Islington Green, London, N1 2XA

Erin Ingleton