Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Ekaterina Kukhareva interview at Paris.




VFS: Hello there, How is it going?
E.K: Quite good I must say.

VFS: Are you enjoying Paris?
E.K: Yes I do, It is being amazing so far and I really enjoy taking and spending time in Paris and in the exhibition.

VFS: What are you expecting from Paris?
E.K: Meet new people and presenting my brand.

VFS: What is the concept behind your  collection?
E.K: Nature vs Geometry. Flowers prints made as a jacquard. Flowers shapes, which are soft mixed with sharp geometrical lines.

VFS: Are you getting inspired by any designer in the showroom?
E.K: Yes definitely, I love Kirsty Ward jewelry

VFS: What shops are you aiming to be selling at?
E.K: Wolf and Badger which is a shop in Nothing Hill, it is already stocking me. I also would love Feather in London, Matches, or for example Sanahunt in Ukraine.

VFS: What have been the highlights for this season?
E.K: Sauce in Dubai showed a lot of interest and they loved my collection and could not get hold of it.

VFS: What is your favorite thing to do in Paris?
E.K: Eating, food here is really amazing, I love french food.