Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

FEATURE| Exclusive Catch-Up with Carlotta Actis Barone




Carlotta Actis Barone has been a busy bee since she showcased her AW12 collection at VFS, Freemason's Hall in February. With coverage of her collection in Vogue, Retox and Phoenix magazine; her line has since been featured in numerous publications such as Unfolded magazine (above).

Today, Vauxhall Fashion Scout caught up with Carlotta:

VFS: Carlotta, what have you been up to since we saw you last at Freemason's Hall?!
Carlotta Actis Barone: A lot! First of all I attended Tranoi trade show in Paris then I attended press days at Blow PR which got very good reviews!
Then it's been application time, I applied for a few talent competitions and I am waiting for the answers. Just before Easter, I went to Italy to meet few production companies and fabric factories. Now I'm designing, pattern cutting and print making for my new SS13 collection!


VFS: Can you tell us anything about SS13?
CAB: Only 1 clue : colours and feathers...

VFS: We can't wait to see it!
CAB: It's always great to work with the amazing Vauxhall Fashion Scout team!!! Can't wait to see you all again guys!!

Cass Gowing, Editor of VFS Blog, 
Images from Carlotta Actis Barone's lookbook and Unfolded Magazine