Pages

Thursday 30 January 2014

NEWS| i-D Magazine Interviews Xiao Li


i-D Magazine have featured and interviewed designer Xiao Li following the announcement that she is Fashion Scout's Merit Award winner for AW14. The article, hailing Xiao as a "knitwear extraordinaire", asks Xiao Li about her background as a designer, her challenges and the future of knitwear. The renowned publication also asked the designer about winning our esteemed Merit Award accolade, "I am really surprised, excited and grateful. I always wanted to have my own brand and show" Xiao answered, "I'm trying not to worry about it too much right now but I think it happened at the right moment"

We don't think you have anything to worry about Xiao, we can't wait to present your Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week in February. 

By Cass Gowing, Editor